Join Us In The Kitchen
Opportunity Description: Web Developer Extraordinaire (like super awesome!)
Meghan Telpner Inc. is committed to teaching individuals how to take charge of their own health. Our newest adventure is the further development of our e-learning platform, converting it into an online education resource called The Academy of Culinary Nutrition.
We are done with the old-school agency ways and want to bring someone on board who has a true passion for the work they do and enjoys breaking the rules, redefining stuff and wants to lead the way in this new digital education program.
We need someone awesome and will only contact those that we have a serious interest in working with. We are developing a complete online learning platform that offers course information with two-click purchase, a store with digital products, templated websites and directory for our course graduates and integration with an affiliate program. The second component is the e-learning platform that includes course content management.
We are looking for someone to be our in-house expert, to work with our agency and carry this project forward once the initial build is complete.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or membership/learning platforms
- Website architecture planning and wire-framing
- Create cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS templates to serve up the pages
- Built on a WordPress platform with customizations as needed (and fewer ready-made plugins)
- Scalable for increased users and/or courses
- Custom user interface for eLearning courses
- E-commerce experience
To Apply – email firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please)
- Please send your online portfolio
- List of 2-3 references
- Your timezone/location
- Availability to commence work on this project
- Any preferred people you enjoy working with (designers etc.)
- Any further questions you have at this time