Best Breakfasts eBook
Breakfasts can get tricky. Hence our desire to compile a list of your VERY BEST breakfasts.
Meghan's 5 Secrets to A Best Breakfast
- It is unquestionably super delicious.
- It contains an awesome source of good fats to fuel the brain and nervous system.
- It contains a great source of protein to balance the blood sugar (ladies- this will also help keep the testosterone at bay to avoid increased growth of unsightly massive chin hairs)
- It contains soluble and insoluble fibre to feed and nourish the cells of your intestinal tract and help you have a super wicked morning poop.
- It is eaten with enough time to bite, chew, and swallow. Three separate and distinct actions.
Sign up to my newsletter to get your FREE Best Breakfasts eBook: