A crunchy low-glycemic snack that will fill that pit in your stomach before your next meal and curb sugar cravings.
- 1 head of kale
- 1/2 a lemon juiced, or about 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pull kale away from stem, wash and pat dry with a clean towel.
- In a large mixing bowl using your hands, mix the kale, lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt together.
- Lay kale out in a single layer on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Check to see how they’re doing. If they’re still soft, continue baking, checking every 5 minutes until crispy.
- Allow to cool and then watch out! You’ve never eaten a head of kale so fast in all your life.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Sides + Snacks