A very easy and mild green smoothie recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond milk
- handful of spinach or kale
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 pear, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice or 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbsp flax oil
- Crushed ice, if needed, for a thicker smoothie
1. If using a high speed blender: Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides to incorporate the mixture as necessary. Add ice if needed.
2. If using a non-high speed blender: Blend the water, nut milk, greens and cilantro until mostly smooth. Add the remaining ingredients slowly and blend until smooth. Add ice if necessary.
Keywords: green smoothie, smoothie, smoothie recipe, mojito smoothie, healthy smoothie, dairy-free smoothie, green smoothie recipe