I rarely play along with these blog games- but I love this blog and given certain things I have been told of late, and have been exploring personally, I wanted to play this one. I think you should too!
Here is my list:
1. You must have a business plan for a successful business: Well then what do I do with that brilliant idea that I come up with tomorrow that wasn't part of the plan but that is now gonna change everything for the better?
2. Think It Through. You can think your way to whatever conclusion you want. I'll live it out and then see how it all went down.
3. No Pain, No Gain. If that's the case, is gaining really gain if it hurts so bad? Hmmm... I think instead I'll just breathe more, accomplish more, and hurt less.
4. Filling Out Forms Is a Part of Life: Not my life. Forms make me dyslexic and I am forever filling in the wrong boxes with the wrong information. What I have to say won't ever fit in a box, or a multiple choice or a true or false. I am slowly outsourcing all my form filling needs- one form at a time.
5. Family Is The Most Important Thing: Love is the most important thing. Family is a feeling and if you don't feel it, you don't feel it. The person practicing yoga next to me is likely more a part of my family than most of my blood relatives.
6. Freedom 55. No way. Freedom 30 is feeling great!
7. W-O-R-K doesn't spell F-U-N. Really? What does W-R-O-N-G spell?
8. I'm sorry to tell you, but you have _____ disease and you have to learn to live with it. I'm happy to tell you that you have symptoms that present as such and such a disease, but if we will get to the root cause of your symptoms, address the root cause rather than carpet bomb your symptoms with a collection of toxic chemicals, and you will no longer have the disease, or the symptoms that add up to that disease. You will have peace of mind and a healthy body.