A little heat never hurt anyone, has it?
- 1 Head of Kale
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbs chili oil or cayenne to taste
- 2 Tbs water (or 1/4 cup if using chili oil)
- Place all marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Add water as needed just in order to blend. Remember- you will be drying this out again after so you want to avoid doing this as much as you can.
- With your hands, mix the kale together the marinade, massaging gently.
- Transfer to dehydrator rack or parchment lined baking sheet
- Stick in your dehydrator on medium-high setting or in your oven on its lowest temperature with the oven door left slightly open
- In the dehydrator it will take about 4-5 hours for them to reach the perfect crunchiness. Drying times will vary in an oven.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Sides + Snacks