I have been writing this blog for over 5 years. In that time, we (and by we, I mean the many Superheros, UnDiet Rockstars and loads of extra special guests I've hosted) have published 1,600 posts.
What's so awesome about blogs and the internet in general is the abundance of gems of wisdom available at no cost.
The challenge is that some of our favourite internet tools like Gmail and Facebook continue to make it a challenge for us to share this goodness with you. Don't get me wrong, I love Facebook -- it's a great way to keep up with people I love, get to know you, find out about great events and see a curated news feed from people I know.
Recently however, Facebook acknowledged a drop in their sharing of posts on Facebook pages, encouraging us as page owners to "boost" our posts by paying for them to share the content. This means that even if you "like" a page, you still may not see the content being shared by that page in your newsfeed. What you will likely start to find in your Facebook feed is loads more content from the BIG brands and companies you like, and far less or none at all from the smaller businesses, brands and people you like.
I work hard to create delicious, inspiring, change-making content and I want to make sure you keep receiving it. Otherwise, what's the point?
This is what I ask...
If you want to be kept up to speed on the fresh and free content we create for you, please do the following:
1. Subscribe to my list -- just fill in this form.
We usually only send one email a week, on Mondays, and sometimes one more special one later in the week if we have more great content to share.
2. Follow the prompts on the confirmation page if you use Gmail.
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our love notes to you don't land in your junk mail.
3. Download the free Best Breakfasts eBook that you get as a present for signing up (and all the other freebie goodies that we will be delivering over the coming months.)
4. Tell one person you love a lot to also sign up, so they can be empowered to learn about health and vibrant living.
And for doing that... I say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!