A different way to enjoy dehydrated kale chips.
- 2 Tbsp hot Russian or Dijon mustard of choice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 cup sesame seeds or tahini
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Sea salt to taste
- Cayenne (optional)
- Place all marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add water as needed just in order to blend. Remember that you will be drying this out again after, so you want to avoid doing this as much as you can.
- With your hands, mix together the kale, and marinade, massaging gently.
- Transfer to dehydrator rack or parchment-lined baking sheet
- Stick in your dehydrator on medium-high setting or in your oven on its lowest temperature with the oven door left slightly open.
- In the dehydrator, it will take about 4-5 hours for them to reach the perfect crunchiness. Drying times will vary in an oven.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 18 hours
- Category: Snack