A simple wild leek pesto that makes the most of this fresh, wild spring food.
- 2 cups packed wild leek leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cashews or sunflower seeds
- sea salt to taste
- Coarsely chop the leek leaves.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil over medium heat and lightly saute leeks. This is optional. You can also skip this step and keep them raw.
- Add leeks, remaining oil, nuts/seeds of choice and salt into your high speed blender or food processor and process until well mixed but maintain some texture.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Condiment