A simple dairy-free creamy wild leek soup
- 2 great big handfuls of wild leeks, cleaned and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 sweet potato, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, coarsely shopped
- 8 cups of water (to just cover vegetables)
- sea salt and cayenne to taste
- (1/2 cup cashews, optional if you want a cream soup)
- 3–4 sprigs of dill
- In a large pot, combine leeks, cauliflower, sweet potato, celery and about 8 cup of water and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer to blender (or use hand held blender), add in raw dill and optional cashews. Puree
- Ready setty enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Cuisine: Soup