A simple and delicious gluten-free and corn-free treat that will kick that popcorn craving aside.
- 1/2 pack of rice cakes, broken into popcorn size pieces
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- about 1/3 cup maple syrup
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat over to 325
- Over medium heat, simmer together the coconut oil, syrup and sea salt for about 5 minutes
- Pour over rice cake bits, mixing well
- Bake in the oven at 325 for about 10-15 minutes (mixing halfway through)
- Let cool- this gets super crispy crunchy amazing!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins