A tasty Black Bean Chocolate Pudding that won’t spike your blood sugar levels.
- 3 ounces (or about 1 bar) Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 cups black beans
- 1/2 cup pureed sweet potato
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp ground Chia + 1/4 warm water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate over low heat or a double boiler.
- Place all ingredients, along with melted chocolate into high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hr and serve.
- Category: Dessert