- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup mesquite powder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Take about 2 Tbs of dough and roll in a ball and then flatten.
- Lay out on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes, until aromatic and slightly browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool to get the crunch in.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert