A very easy and luxurious camping treat!
- 1 banana, leave peel on
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1–2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 square of aluminum foil, enough to wrap the banana, or a banana leaf or corn husk
- Slice bananas down the middle and pry open a little with a spoon.
- Carefully sprinkle in cacao powder, then drop little chunks of coconut oil across the banana, then drizzle honey or maple syrup.
- Squeeze banana back together and wrap tightly with foil.
- Carefully place in the fire on hot coals, campfire grill or on the BBQ.
- Leave for 8-10 minutes or until you start to hear a little sizzling. Give them a few minutes to cool.
- Unwrap carefully!
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert