- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1–2 Tbsp honey or coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp matcha powder (optional for colour)
- 10–15 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks, coarsely chopped
- Blend milk, sweetener of choice, peppermint essential oil and matcha together.
- Pour into a medium bowl and transfer to the freezer for an hour to thicken.
- Remove and stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a container or molds to freeze.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before you want to serve for optimal scoopability.
- Prep Time: 5 mins