A cold and flu fighting tonic using fresh immune modulating turmeric and ginger and vitamin C rich citrus.
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger root or 1 Tbsp dried
- 1/4 cup fresh turmeric root or 1 Tbsp dried
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- Water, honey and ghee/coconut oil as needed.
- Place all ingredients through your juicer. If using dry spices, juice the citrus and then add to a blender with 1/2 cup water and the dried spices and blend until smooth.
- Mix 1oz of concentrated mix with 1 cup of hot water. Stir in raw honey, ghee or coconut oil.
- Repeat every 2 hours.
- Category: Beverage