When sweet cravings come, be readily prepared with a healthy nourishing snack.
- 1 package, brown rice cakes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped or slivered
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Break rice cakes up into bite size, or popcorn size pieces and add to large mixing bowl with all nuts, seeds, coconut and cacao nibs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together maple syrup, coconut oil and sea salt and drizzle over nut mix.
- With your hands, thoroughly mix oil/syrup mix.
- Transfer to parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes, removing every 8 minutes or to stir around.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Sides + Snacks