A simple broccoli soup recipe that is so creamy!
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 stalks of celery
- 5 cups of broccoli (use the stalks too!)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup cashews
- 6 cups water
- sea salt and cayenne to taste
- Chop up all the veggies and throw them in a pot.
- Add 5 cups of water (or more if needed to cover the veggies).
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until broccoli stalks and carrots are tender.
- In a blender, blend together cashews with 1 cup of water.
- Add cashew blend to the soup, stir around.
- Blend soup together in a blender or with a hand-held until smooth and creamy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Soup
Keywords: cream of broccoli soup, broccoli soup, cashew cream, vegan broccoli soup, dairy-free cream of broccoli soup