A delicious homemade Tiger Tail Ice cream with orange and black licorice swirls
- Place all ingredients for the orange ice cream into your ice cream maker (follow ice cream maker instructions) or your high speed blender, or food processor.
- If using a blender, blend until smooth. Once smooth, pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- While orange flavour is freezing, pour all black licorice ingredients into your blender or food processor. Blend until until smooth and set aside.
- Once orange ice cream is set, scoop out of ice cream maker, or pop out of ice cube tray and place in a large glass container with space between scoops or cubes. Slowly pour in the black licorice flavour so it pools around the orange cubes. Layer more scoops or cubes of orange and pour more black licorice.
- Once both flavours are used up, place the entire container in the freezer to to set.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before you wish to serve.
- Scoop and serve it up!
- Category: Dessert