A fresh picked raspberry jam using natural sugars
- 4–5 cups raspberries or other fresh berries
- 1 cup of apple sauce (go with organic + unsweetened, or make your own)
- 1/2–3/4 cup honey
- 1/2–3/4 cup sucanat or coconut sugar
- Throw all ingredients into a pot.
- Bring to a boil while stirring (uncovered).
- Reduce to a simmer, uncovered, and continue to stir occasionally
- Leave it to cook down to about 1/3-1/4 of its original volume. It will thicken as it cools.
- Once desired consistency is reached (about 30 mins of simmering), pack into a clean jar and store in the fridge once cooled.
- You can use traditional canning methods or my fave method, put it in the freezer until your’re ready to use it.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Condiment