A delicious chocolate treat made with the best love-filled chocolate ever.
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- OR 100 gram bar of fair-trade bakers’ chocolate
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- + Your filling of choice (I split between crushed raspberries in half the batch, and a lightly salted blend of coconut butter, brazil nut butter and cashew nut butter)
- Melt cacao powder, coconut oil and cocoa butter OR baker’s chocolate over low heat using a double boiler method (large pot with water, smaller pot inside the larger pot for melting chocolate, keeping direct heat away from pot with chocolate). Stir in honey and vanilla.
- Line one muffin tin, or two mini tins with liners and spoon chocolate into cups, just enough to cover the bottom. Transfer to freezer to set (about 10 minutes).
- Remove and add a dollop of your filling of choice.
- [url href=”https://www.meghantelpner.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Image-21-668×542.jpg”][/url]
- Spoon more chocolate over top until filling is covered
- Place in freezer to set (15-20 mins)
- [url href=”https://www.meghantelpner.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Image-351-668×375.jpg”][/url]
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert