A quick and easy fast food meal.
For the Fettucine
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower florets
- 2 cups steamed kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic maitake mushrooms, sauteed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- penny diameter’s worth of pasta noodles (I used brown rice and wakame soba noodles)
For the Vegan Alfredo Cream Sauce
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup water
- 2–3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 clove of garlic
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix the cauliflower, kale, mushrooms, tomato and noodles together in a bowl.
- Blend the cream sauce ingredients together in a blender, then mix with the vegetables and noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
Keywords: pasta, healthy pasta, vegan pasta, vegan cream sauce, vegan fettuccini, fast food fettuccini