A kid and adult friendly snack that uses only whole fruits to make the ever popular fruit roll-ups
- 10 cups or about 18 plums (any variety)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- honey (optional if you are still transitioning off the sugar train)
- Blend in food processor or high speed blender until smooth.
- Spread out evenly over parchment lined or ParaFlexx covered dehydrator tray with a flat spatula.
- Place tray in dehydrator and turn to 130-150 degrees* for about 3 hours (may vary depending on thickness).
- Once sufficiently dry enough to peel off sheet, peel it off, set sheet aside and lay fruit roll up out on porous dehydrator tray (about 3 hours).
- Replace in dehydrator and dry for an additional 2-3 hours.
- Peel off, cut to size, roll up and store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Snack