Delicious baked gluten-free salmon cakes or salmon patties,
- 2 6-ounce tins of wild salmon (bones in), drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion or green onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together. If consistency remains too wet, add a little more flour.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure, form mix into patties on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, flip salmon cakes over with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature.
Freeze for Later
These salmon cakes are an awesome make-ahead-meal. Follow the cooking directions above. Once cooled, freeze on parchment lined cookie sheet. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer bag or freezer container. To defrost, you can do so at room temperature or place in the oven at 250 for 20 minutes.
- Category: Entree