A gluten-free muesli mix you can batch prep and have ready for busy mornings.
Make in advance:
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup buckwheat
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup dried fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup pre-made muesli mix
- 1/4 cup dairy-free yogurt or nut/seed milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 apple, grated
- 1 Tbsp ground flax
- cinnamon to taste
- honey or maple syrup to taste
- additional fruit of choice
- Mix the ‘in advance’ ingredients together and store in an airtight mason jar or container. You’ll get about 3 1/2–4 cups total
- The night before serving, scoop 1/4 cup of dry muesli mix into a bowl or single-serving container.
- Stir in yogurt and lemon juice and mix until it is generously covered. You can add more yogurt, nut milk or water if needed.
- Cover the muesli and store in the fridge. In the morning, mix in apple, flax, cinnamon, honey, fruit and stir well. Add additional water and/or yogurt if needed until desired consistency is achieved.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: muesli, gluten-free muesli, healthy muesli, breakfast, oatmeal, overnight oats