A nutritious raw onion bread recipe – you’ll love the flavour.
- 2 1/2 pounds (or about 5 large) onions
- 1 cup flax seeds, ground
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, ground
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, ground
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (or 2 Tbsp dried)
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp maca (optional)
- Process all ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly on dehydrator Teflex sheet or over a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Dehydrate at 115 for 6-8 hours until try but still pliable. If using an oven, set oven to its lowest temperature and dehydrate with the oven door slightly open. Times will vary depending on your oven but could be from 4-6 hours.
- Enjoy as you would any regular bread.
6-8 hours dehydrating time
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 8
Keywords: raw bread, onion bread, raw onion bread, onions, gluten-free