Make it. Love it. Tell me what you spread on it.
- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked
- 1 cup flaxseeds, soaked
- 1 cup carrots, sliced (about 2 medium sized carrots)
- 1/3 cup dulse
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/4 cup dried basil
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to high powered blender or food processor. Mix until smooth. Add water as needed if too sticky.
- Spread evenly over non-stick dehydrator sheets. This recipe will likely cover 2 at 1/4 inch thick or three if you want them thinner like crackers.
- Dehydrate for 3 hours at 115. Remove from dehydrator and flip onto mesh tray and dehydrate for another 4 hours or until dry and firm.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Sides + Snacks