Easy to make, no bake cookies that are winners with toddlers and children.
- 1 cup walnuts (see notes for nut-free version)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Goji berries
- 2 Tbsp collagen
- 1/2 cup cacao or Elixir (very optional)
- 2–3 Tbsp each of goji berries and flax seeds, ground in coffee grinder AND/OR
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into your food processor with the S-blade and mix until well-combined. You’ll have to scrape down the sides a few times and keep mixing until dough is well-combined, everything is in small crumb-size uniform pieces and mix holds together when you pinch it.
- Using about 2 Tbsp of the mix, form small round balls and then press them flat into cookie shapes. If using a topping for decoration, press the ball flat into the topping so it sticks well. Omit this step if you want to reduce mess.
- Once you are done the full batter, transfer to the fridge to harden and set.
- Serve cold from the fridge. Will keep in an airtight container for 2 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Make These Nut-Free
Swap the walnuts for 1/2 cup of tahini (sesame paste) and 1/2 cup sunflower seeds.
- Prep Time: 15 mins