- 1 cup beets, grated
- 1/2 cup shredded dried coconut
- 1/2 cup apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1 Tbs orange or lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbs hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon, or more/less to taste
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Mix together beets, coconut, apple, orange zest, walnuts, berries and sea salt.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds and a few extra walnuts.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Eat fresh or store for later (best enjoyed the same day).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins