An easy recipe for homemade coconut chips. Gluten-free, vegan, Paleo and keto-friendly!
- 1 coconut (get the older, furry variety), cracked and shelled
- Sea salt to taste (this will depend on the size of the coconut – start off with 1/8 tsp and adjust from there)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove the coconut meat – a fork or knife can be useful to pry it away from the shell.
- Grate the coconut into thin chips, either using a large box grater or a mandolin.
- Sprinkle on the sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until coconut begins to look brown at the edges and is dry to the touch.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Snack