It is always an absolute pleasure and honour to get to celebrate the work of my amazing colleagues, a power tribe of inspiration, whom I am also fortunate to be able to call friends.
You likely already know Julie, but you may also remember her from the super fun interview she did with me in support of UnDiet last year.
Well, it was a delight to get to return the favour. Today, I get to share a great interview with my dear friend and colleague Julie Daniluk, bestselling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation, about her new book Slimming Meals That Heal.
In our conversation (which really could have gone on forever and ever), we talk about:
- How we each can maintain a healthy balance amidst a busy schedule
- The role hormones play in weight loss
- Why calorie counting is a nonsense waste of time
- Why fat-free eating is a nonsense waste of time (and dangerous)
- The best part of Julie's job
- When to change your diet
- Can you be on an anti-inflammatory slimming diet and be vegan?
- What her current go-to breakfast is
- And lots more.
Pick up a copy of Julie's book at your local bookstore or online in Canada here. If you live in the US, get your copy here. And if you pair it with UnDiet, you'll get free shipping -- these two do make a lovely pair!
What brilliant bit of Julie's wisdom did you find most interesting? Share below!