An easy gluten-free banana bread that everyone will adore.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (I used brown rice flour)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 heaping tsp ground cinnamon
- 3–4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt and cinnamon)
- In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix the wet into the dry. Mix until well blended. If using chocolate chips, add them now.
- Grease a 9-inch dish with coconut oil and dust with a little flour.
- Pour batter into the pan and distribute evenly with a spatula.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 40 minute or until lightly brown on top, firm to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
Keywords: gluten-free, dairy-free, banana bread, gluten-free banana bread, oatmeal banana bread, gluten-free oatmeal banana bread, gluten-free banana bread recipe, banana bread recipe