Grain-free, paleo-friendly dinner.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Romaine leaves or bib lettuce for serving.
- In a pan, lightly sauté ground turkey until lightly browned, but not cooked through fully. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add coconut oil, onion and spice mix, and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add carrots, pepper, cabbage, cashews, tamari and chilli flakes and cook for 8 minutes. Add turkey into pan and cook another 5 minutes until turkey is cooked through.
- Scoop from pan into lettuce cups and drizzle with sauce of choice to serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Cuisine: Paleo