A simple strawberry rhubarb butter using all natural ingredients.
- 3–4 cups strawberries – remove stems
- 2 stalks of rhubarb (about 2 cups)
- 2 apples, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4–1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Puree together the strawberries, rhubarb and apples until smooth in your food processor or vitamix.
- Pour the strawberry, rhubarb and apple mixture into a pot and mix in honey, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to simmer and continue to stir every 4-5 minutes or so.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into jar, (if canning, do your canning thing) and allow to cool
- Store in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Cuisine: Condiments