- whole zucchini
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup tahini or olive oil (or blend of olive oil and flax oil)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp celtic sea salt or Himalayan rock salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 clove mashed garlic
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, grated
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- Process all ingredients in food processor or hand held blender
- If consistency is too thick, add some water
- If serving as a dip- pour some olive oil on top and sprinkle with some paprika, cumin and chopped parsley.
- Note- you could always swap out the zucchini and avocado and replace with 1 can organic chickpeas to go traditional.
- Category: Quick + Easy