A delicious healthy alternative to the chocolate icing-filled cookie you know and love.
- 2 Cups Blueberries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut crystals
- Place all ingredients in high powered blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Spread out layer as thin as you can go on a dehydrator sheet.
- Dehydrate at 105 for 4-6 hours, until fully dry.
- Remove from dehydrator and cut into cookie sizes, or keep large and roll as your would a tortilla.
- Spread or fill with Lucuma frosting
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert