A simple recipe for roasted veggies that is packed with flavour.
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 3 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano (or dried flakes)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, dry and clean all vegetables, then cut them in half. Toss the veggies in the oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place all vegetables, including garlic, on an oven grill, pizza pan, or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place grill into the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through but not overcooked. Remove from the oven and let cool just enough for handling.
- Slice all vegetables to desired thickness (about 1/2 inch to an inch), and peel and slice garlic cloves.
- In a large bowl or serving dish, combine the vegetables with the parsley and oregano. Mix well and season to taste.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Salad
Keywords: roasted veggies, summer veggies, summer, roasted vegetables, zucchini, peppers