A simple quick and easy kale salad with tahini dressing
- 1 head kale, stems removed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, soaked (or 1/3 cup reconstituted)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Omit sundried tomatoes and use strips of cooked chicken or beef.
- Swap walnuts for pumpkin seeds and/or sunflower seeds.
- Add marinated tempeh or tofu.
- Slice kale into thin stips and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt and massage for about three minutes until leaves get dark and limp. Set aside as you prep remaining salad ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and toss with dressing of choice.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Salad