A healthy snack that hits all the points – sweet, salty and spicy!
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups pistachios
- 3 Tbs wheat free tamari
- 2 Tbs coconut sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1–2 tsp hot sauce depending on how hot you wanna go.
- 1–2 Tbs arrowroot starch
- In a large bowl, soak you nuts and seeds for 1-2 hours.
- Mix together all liquid ingredients + garlic and mix nuts/seeds in.
- Let sit for another hour, stirring occasionally to allow nuts to absorb the flavours.
- Toss with arrowroot starch to absorb any excess liquid.
- Dehydrator Method
- Lay out on dehydrator sheet and dry at 105 for 10 hours or until dry.
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Lay nuts and seeds out on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Let dry in oven for 1.5-3 hours- all depends on your oven.
- Watch closely the first time around.
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 10 hours
- Category: Sides + Snacks