The best thing about this Summer Corn Salsa recipe is that with the very same ingredients, you can enjoy this cooked or raw and it can be used in so many ways.
- 2 cobs of organic corn (steamed, grilled or raw), cut off the cob* (about 2 cups)
- 1 red pepper (grilled or raw), sliced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt, cayenne, and/or hot sauce to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, toss and store in the fridge.
* You can also use 2 cups of frozen organic corn kernels – allow to thaw and drain excess water
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Sides + Snacks
Keywords: salsa, salsa recipe, corn, corn salsa, corn salsa recipe, summer salsa, corn salad