A delicious pumpkin spice latte using whole and unprocessed ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups hot water (for a more decadent option, try almond milk or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup fresh pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp Dandy Blend
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- Pinch of salt
- For a chocolate version: add 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- For extra decadence: add coconut whipped cream on top (recipe below
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Beverage