You won’t miss cow’s milk at all when you dollop your elixirs with this dairy-free coconut whipped cream.
- Coconut Cream (this is the thick solidified top layer from a chilled can of full fat coconut milk).
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chill your can can of coconut milk for about 8 hours in the fridge, and then remove the thick cream from the top and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add your sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Use an electric hand mixer or some serious muscle and a whisk until soft peaks start to form. If it’s too thick, you can add back some of the remaining liquid in your coconut tin, 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Prep Time: 15 mins