Make your nutritious smoothies for the week all in one go!
- 5 – bananas
- 5 scoops – Genuine Health Whole Body Nutrition (or a greens powder you love)
- 5 scoops – Sunwarrior (or brown rice, pea, organic whey protein powder of choice)
- 5 handfuls – fresh or frozen spinach
- 2 1/2 cups – fresh or frozen blueberries
- 10 Tbsp flax, chia, or olive oil
- 10 cups water
- 5 doses professional brand multi-vitamin (such as Pure Encapsulations, Douglas Labs, Metagenics, Integrative Therapeutics)
- 5 – 1/2 litre mason jars
- Line up your five clean mason jars, lids removed.
- Into each jar place one banana, 1 scoop of green powder, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 Tbsp oil of choice.
- Seal this jar and place it in your freezer.
- Each night, take one jar out of your freezer and place it in the fridge. In the morning, dump contents of jar into your blender and add 2 cups of water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour back into your jar, seal the lid and go.
- You can drink this to replace one meal a day, not 21 meals a week!
- Take one dose of your multi-vitamin each day.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Beverage