Please, please, please tell me that you’re not still drinking bottled water?
Water is one of the those questions I get asked often. Everyone always wants to know what kind of water they should be drinking. My first response is usually that you just need to be drinking it. The second is that you can’t be afraid of bottled water if you’re still drinking juices and sodas that also come in plastic. The plastic has to go. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Now, if you’ve got the plastic thing sorted out, you’re drinking your share of water everyday, then and only then do you need to concern yourself with the details of becoming a hoity toity water connoisseur.
Now, what is my prime time, thirst quenching party time water choice? It is spring water. There is NOTHING better! In my home, we now have spring water delivered in glass bottles. And when we go up North to my cottage, we take our bottles with us to fill straight from the source. There is no water on this planet more balanced, thirst quenching, delicious, and let’s face it, fun!
- Spring water takes a slow journey up from the aquifer through the capillary action, ripening, dropping it’s mineral and heavy metal content, and going through more cleansing. It’s super fit for human consumption by the time it reaches the surface of the earth.
- Water making its journey this way may not reach the surface for thousands of years. This is crazy slow filtration and some of the cleanest water we can drink.
- This water has yet to make contact with the pig pen we call human pollution.
- The water you drink, within mere moments, becomes the blood that travels through your body to deliver the nutrients and cleanse out the waste.
- Since our bodies are 70% water we want to drink the crystal clear clean stuff.