A lovely treat featuring delicious vanilla.
- 1/2 cup cacao butter, grated
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp coconut syrup, maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup lucuma powder
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a double boiler, melt together cacao butter, coconut oil and sweetener of choice.
- Once melted together, remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 Tbsp mixture into your favourite candy/chocolate mold or ice cube tray.
- Allow to chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes. As they chill, the beautiful colour layer is formed.
- Pop them out and enjoy.
- Store in your fridge or freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: vanilla, vanilla bon bons, bliss bites, vanilla cacao, vanilla cacao bliss bites