I am just back from a cross-Canada adventure where I had the chance to meet loads of you which was so fun. I also popped into a few TV studios to share the UnDiet-inspired life.
And given that summer has arrived, there is really nothing better than taking a lazy summer afternoon to enjoy really awesome food with your feet in the grass under the warmth of the sun. But most common picnic meals results in a whole lot of garbage. So if we want to keep picnicking for years to come, we have to take care of our sweet planet!
Check out this fun segment I did on simple, easy and delicious waste-free picnic ideas.
All of the recipes came from my book UnDiet- so grab your copy and get cooking.
And here are some of my most favourite waste-free picnic equipment providers!
- For glass straws, Strawesome is the way to go.
- Unbreakable glass food storage containers? Hello Wean Green!
- Hot and cold thermos for your smoothies, lemonade or warm teas, Klean Kanteen has my heart.
- Glasses for serving in style? Check these beauties out from Life Factory.
- Reusable and portable bamboo utensils? Check out these ones from Totally Bamboo.
- Cloth napkins? Make your own or try these organic cotton ones from Laptop Lunches.
For more inspiration on waste-free adventures, and how to Take Out Without- check out this amazing resource.