Natural Beauty Resources
Hey there pretty thing! I know how challenging it can be when we realize it’s time to clean up our beauty act and start revamping our morning gorgeous routine.
I have rounded up my favourite natural beauty resources- an ever growing and evolving list. If I missed anything- send it my way!
Be sure to bookmark this page as your easy go-to reference guide all your natural beauty care needs.
Natural Beauty On MeghanTelpner.com
- Dry Skin Brushing: How To and Health Benefits
- Sun Protection: Safe Sunscreens, Best Foods, Healthy Sun Exposure Tips
- My Favourite Living Libations Products
- 13 Ingredients to Avoid In Personal Care Products
- Going Grey: Convincing Reasons to Let the Silver Shine
- Healthy Hair Tips: Foods, Nutrients, Herbs and Essential Oils
- Curly Hair Tips: Natural Products and Styling
- How Do You Know If Your Essentials Oils are Top Quality?
- Unpacking My Makeup Bag – What I Use and Love
- Health Benefits of Infrared Saunas
- My Ultimate Home Spa: Rituals and Recommendations
Natural Beauty Recipes
- Tooth Whitening Recipe
- Non-Toxic Deodorant
- Natural Sunscreen
- Chocolate: Face Mask + Fudge
- 20 Best Natural Beauty Care Recipes
conventional Beauty Exposed
- Is Arbonne as Pure and Safe as They Claim?
- Tampons: The Dioxin Glyphosate Vagina Cocktail
- Is Your Perfume Poisoning Your Family?
- Can You Get Cancer From Deodorant? And How to Choose a Good One
- What’s In That Pink Soap and How to Support Your Skin Microbiome
- Is Your Fake Tan Worth It? Health Risks of Tanning Beds and Self-Tanners
- My Beauty Counter Review
- Johnson & Johnson: Healthwashing Babies For Over 100 Years
My Favourite Brands
Best essential oil based, pure body care products. This is as pure as oils get and I am completely hooked on several. Once you try these, there is nothing else needed. Let me know how you go – I may need to start a support group soon!
You can find all my favourite Living Libations products here.
One Stop Shop: The Detox Market
You can order their products online in Canada and the US and there are two locations here in Toronto and one in LA. This store is beautifully curated with the best in beauty care. Visit The Detox Market
More of my favourites
- Graydon Skincare: Great for everyday use for hands and body. Try the all over soap!
- Sea Flora: Organic sea vegetable based body care. I have used these products to help topically with eczema and psoriases.
- Odacite: Certified organic skincare with no preservatives
- Consonant Skincare: Natural skincare
- Ilia: Clean make-up. I love their lipstick.
- Thera Wise: Therapeutic products for everything from nursing needs, acne to haemorrhoid-care
- Green Beaver: All purpose body care with a great line of kids products
- Tate’s Miracle Conditioner: My go-to for taming the frizzy hair.
Natural Beauty Books
- There’s Lead In Your Lipstick by Gillian Deacon (Canadian Link)
- Slow Death By Rubber Duck by Rick Smith (Canadian Link)
- Toxin Toxout by Rick Smith (Canadian Link)
- Ecoholic Body by Adria Vassil (Canadian Link)
- Holistic Dental Care: Complete Guide To Healthy Teeth and Gums by Nadine Artemis (Canadian Link)
- Herbal Remedies for Vibrant Health by Rosemarry Gladstarr (Canadian Link)
Natural Beauty Resources From Around The Web
- App: Think Dirty (Shop Clean!)
- Environmental Working Group: Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- Reference: No More Dirty Looks
- Resource: Eco Beauty Care Directory
- Resource: What’s In Your Makeup
More Reading From Around The Web
- MindBodyGreen: Beauty
- Huffington Post: Toxic Makeup