THE QUICK RUNDOWN
About The Academy of Culinary Nutrition
- For ten years we were the global leader in online Culinary Nutrition training with more than 3,500 graduates and independent instructors in over 75 countries.
- In 2024, the founder, Meghan Telpner made the decision to scale down how she operated the school and moved all of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition courses, under one umbrella with her own courses.
- All of the original Academy of Culinary Nutrition courses are 100% online and remain available for self-paced learning.
- The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program is what we’re best known for. It’s a life changer.
- All of the culinary nutrition courses are gluten-free and dairy-free, with loads of suggestions, tips and resources to help you create meals that suit your dietary needs.
- We create a positive global impact by sharing and living what we do best—creating, cooking, and inspiring health.
- The food-focussed approach to this nutrition learning will take you away from your desk and into the kitchen with our DIY approach to learning.
What Is Culinary Nutrition?
Culinary Nutrition is an approach to cooking (and living) where we focus on using ingredients in their whole and fresh form, and combining them to make beautiful, simple, delicious, healing recipes.
With a culinary nutrition approach to learning about health, nutrition, cooking, and applying it all in the kitchen and on your dinner tables, we combine nutritional theories, science and principles of traditional diets in culinary applications for optimal health.
The Food Philosophy
Inclusivity is a mainstay in everything we do, and as such, we welcome students and community members, no matter their dietary preferences, core values or where they live in the world.
We educate based on the latest research combined with the wisdom of traditional diets from around the world, and invite all of our students to determine the food philosophy that best suits their needs.
Our programs are vegan and paleo friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free, and we work with ingredients in their whole and unprocessed form.
We don’t count calories but instead aim to create recipes and meals that are delicious, health supportive and nutrient dense.
There are 7 billion different diets best suited to the 7 billion people on the planet.
We educate our students from the point of view that no teacher or practitioner will ever know what someone needs better than the person themselves.
Our job is to share information, recipes, ideas and skills that invite our community and clients to determine what makes the most sense for themselves.
FREE Resources Library
Get FREE instant access to my Resources library that you can refer back to any time you need some inspiration in the kitchen, or in life!
GET INSTANT ACCESS
FREE Resources Library
Get access to over 40 downloadable guides to support your health and life goals.