Today- the food falls into the weird category- and is also fitting after all the excitement yesterday over the registration rush on our Fab Uplift Detox Program.
There is something powerful, magical and inherently healing about the ocean. There is no place I would rather be than with my toes in the ocean. There is also something incredibly powerful about the ocean. Our planet depends on the health of our water for survival.
Wait a second- don't we, as humans also rely on the power of our water for survival? Yes, my fair sister, Yes! I say.
A little over a year ago, I was introduced to a product called Ocean's Alive Marine Phytoplankton. I started taking it straight away and wowzer mcnowzer I was feeling Queen of AwesomeTown and I didn't know what this Marine Phytoplankton actually was. So I read. I read and read and read.
Want some more coolio factoids?
- The blue whale is king of the seas and feeds almost exclusively on marine phytoplankton and a select species of krill which, in turn, also eat phytoplankton. The blue whale can travel hundreds of miles without rest. This marine phytoplankton must be good stuff!!
- It's composed of single cells that bypass the liver and digestive system. This means that results are seen and felt within a few days or even a few hours of taking it, compared to other medicines that take weeks and months. This also means that it can easily be absorbed even when dealing with critical digestive challenges.
- Marine phytoplankton provides a rare and complete food that gives the body virtually all of the raw materials that it needs, in one single source, to produce healthy new cells and neuro-chemicals for the brain, such as dopamine and serotonin- the goodies that make us feel well inside.
- Marine phytoplankton contains over 65 nutritional properties, including all of the amino acids, essential fats, vitamins, key minerals and trace elements, rare anti-oxidants, phospholipids, electrolytes, nucleic acids, enzymes and co-enzymes.
Not to get too sciencey on you but in short, phytoplankton are the photosynthesizing microscopic organisms that inhabit the upper sunlit layer of almost all oceans and bodies of fresh water. What's amazing about this is that the intense chlorophyll content that is dancing with that sunlight translates to super powers in our body. The result in our body is that marine phytoplankton increases oxygen uptake by the cells and higher oxygen uptake means more fuel to muscles, which translates to improved performance, endurance and brain function.
With the smallest nano-particulate size of all micro algae’s, marine phytoplankton delivers vital life energy at the DNA/Mitochondria level.
Who remembers what the mitochondria does in the cell? Right- it's the energy producer. What this means is that we're getting energy on a cellular level. It's like cells talking to cells and this vital energy penetrates the blood/brain barrier feeding the higher master glands located deep in the brain stimulating significant mental clarity.
As you may be aware, if I love something enough, I put my name on it. And that's what I did with Ocean's Alive Marine Phytoplankton. I LOVED this stuff- so I went to the source and ordered loads. Recently we received an email from someone asking where our phytoplankton came from. I couldn't believe with all the research I had done on this product and why it made me feel so amazing, I hadn't ever asked where it came from.
So of course- I had to find that. And here enters my dear friend Adrian Quinn.
If you are familiar with the rules and foods and claims, than you know it's against the rules to claim that any food has any healing powers. What I will say is that some of the benefits people have claimed they began enjoying around the time they started taking marine phytoplankton, they include:
- Regulation of blood sugar.
- Improved eyesight (I hear this one a lot!)
- Improved skin tone and colour
- Speedier recovery from illness
- Improved memory and concentration
- Reduced levels of inflammation
- Defense from radiation
With its abundance of naturally produced vitamins, minerals and superpowers from the sun's energy, you might just find yourself leaping over tall buildings.
AwesomeTown right? Very interesting at least and I am confident that you for sure learned something just now. And that makes me happy. Whether you dig the phytplankton or not- you'll be doing yourself a huge favour when you eat the goodness from the ocean.
Question Of The Day: What do you eat that makes you feel AwesomeTown?
If you would like, you could get some here.