Homemade curry paste with a good amount of spiciness.
- 8 small green chillies,seeded and chopped (wear gloves and keep hands away from eyes)
- 2 cups fresh cilantro – leaves and stalks
- 1/4 cup shallots, chopped
- 3 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp grated lime rind
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, ground
- 1 tsp turmeric, ground
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Will keep in fridge for 2 weeks, or freeze in ice cube trays for single servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Entree
Keywords: chili, green chili, green curry, curry paste, green curry paste, homemade chili paste